Back in the Haller Lake neighborhood again, I got another view of the lake from the dead-end street at 128th and Meridian. This viewpoint with its public access is smaller than yesterday's.

The area I walked today included quite a bit of property owned by institutions or public entities. I spotted Ingraham High School, the Haller Lake United Methodist Church, Little People's World, Lakeside School, Helene Madison Pool, Haller Lake Market, the Haller Lake Community Club, and ...

... the Chinese-Vietnamese Buddhist Association.

I also noted a large painted rock.

This path connects two ends of Ashworth Avenue between 125th and 128th and it looks as if the sidewalk along 130th has been extended across Ashworth to make 128th and Ashworth a dead-end street.

Along this 4 mile walk, I passed four Little Free Libraries. They contained children's books (a few in Korean), cookbooks, novels, and some Christmas decorations.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog